Country oak grey low Bookcase
Share this Product
- Grey+oak low Bookcase
- H1110mm W930mm D320mm 30KG
The perfect home for all your favourite things, this Grey+oak low Bookcase with two storage drawers makes for a great addition to any living room, bedroom or study. Carefully crafted from solid materials, this bookcase is neutral enough to work well in a majority of rooms and sturdy enough to house a large number of items. Lower drawers offer even more space to keep thing safe and out of sight. Finished off with a lacquer to fight the effects of wear and tear, you can count on this wooden bookcase to be as durable as it is practical.
- Traditional design to be practical with an individual personality for every unique item.
- Storage drawers that offer extra space to help keep items out of sight and clutter free.
- Handcrafted by talented craftsmen that take great pride in everything they do, with years of experience in the trade.
- Made from finest selected oak being extra tough, durable, and just beautiful to look at.
- Finest fixtures and fittings add quality and style, that’s why we only choose the best quality furniture with extras that match.
- Solid construction with flawless joinery that ensures this furniture stays the way it was made
- Easy clean finish saving you time and effort while maintaining and preserving the wood from damp and daily use
People ask us lots of questions, here's the top 5 most frequently answered.
1) How long will delivery take and is there a charge?
Items are generally delivered within 7-14 days from placing an order, but can take up to 30 days in very rare cases. Delivery is Free for most of England, Scotland and Wales, however. A small surcharge may apply for hard to reach areas like highlands and northern Scotland.
2) Do you accept returns?
Yes. We offer a 100% hassle free money back guarantee if the item received does not match the listing and If an item is defective, or damaged then it will be replaced free of charge.
3) Where are you based and do you have a showroom?
We are based in Telford, Shropshire and our furniture is stored in Roscommon, Ireland and Telford, Shropshire. Unfortunately our showroom facilities are not open to the general public, however. We do plan on expanding with showrooms across the UK in the future.
4) How do I track my order?
Tracking details will be available once an item is dispatched. Simply visit your orders page for order updates and more: Track orders here
5) Do you offer finance?
We do not provide a direct credit facility although we do offer a wide range of payment methods that include our own 'stripe payments' card facility and this accepts most major credit/debit cards.
We also offer a wide range of popular payment providers including apple pay, gpay and PayPal, where customer may/may not be able to get help with spreading out the cost based on your circumstances and current financial situation.
Customer Feedbackand find Stylish, Strong and Reliable Furniture that is as practical, as it is Affordable.
We are truly dedicated to making shopping with us exceptional. From our collaborative associates and online team, to easy checkout and delivery to your home, you can trust JLC Furniture ltd to treat you with the attention and courtesy you deserve and would expect
This is fully backed by 5* ratings from our customers across all partner sites, social platforms and search engines.
Ask us a question...
JLC Furniture Home Furniture Store UK
"Thank you for your interest in our products."
We are truly dedicated to making shopping with us exceptional. From our collaborative associates and online team, to easy checkout and delivery to your home, you can trust JLC Furniture ltd to treat you with the attention and courtesy you deserve and would expect. This is fully backed by 5* ratings from our customers across all partner sites, social platforms and search engines.